PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
IMPORTANT: If you answered YES – you and your employees will be required to enter the vehicles odometer reading at the time of fueling.
I apply for an automated fueling card (Card Lock) account with Plantation Propane Petroleum, Inc. and agree to the terms and conditions described within:
- there is no liability to Plantation Propane Petroleum, Inc. if for any reason the system should fail to dispense fuel.
- to read and obey all safety instructions and to abide by all local, State, and Federal regulations regarding the dispensing and use of motor fuels.
- that prior to issuance of a P.I.N. number, I will participate in a personal training program of Plantation Petroleum, Inc. automated fueling system and its fire safety system.
- to accept responsibility for the distribution of Plantation Petroleum, Inc. automated fueling cards, to familarize each person authorized to use the fueling cards with the safety and operating instructions of the system, and to be liable to Plantation Petroleum, Inc. for all amounts purchased and any unauthorized purchase.
- all merchandise purchased through Plantation Propane Inc. automated fueling system or with a signed invoice from Plantation Petroleum, Inc. by persons presenting Plantation Petroleum, Inc. automated fueling cards, is payable to Plantation Petroleum, Inc. in full upon receipt of statement.
- that membership may be cancelled by Plantation Petroleum, Inc. for failure to comply with these rules and regulations as they may be amended, which ncludes failure to pay according to stated credit terms. Customer agrees to pay in full according to the agreed credit terms and the prevailing interset rate on past due accounts.
- that should litigation be necessary to resolve any conditions herein, Plantation Petroleum, Inc. shal be entitled to reasonable attorney fees for settlement of any issue.
- to immediately report all lost or stolen cards in writing to Plantation Petroleum, Inc. at P.O. Box 146 – Thomasville, GA 31799.
- Customer has the right to terminate this agreement at any time.